Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Schedule

Alright time to make a Schedule. These are the days that I will release videos and the videos that will come out on those days...so here we go

  • Runnin from the Fuzz - Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday
  • I suck at World of Tanks - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
  • Beta Footage for games - Any day that I have it. I will try to release Beta footage as it is completed and every day in a row
  • Saturdays - Will currently not have a video If i get a wild hair up my ass I may do a video showing off my cars and my tanks specs but other than that for now nothing, I typically work this day and just don't have time, also beta footage can still come out on Saturdays. 
Alright everyone that is my schedule I'm going to keep it up, this all includes holidays, just because I'm uploading a video doesn't mean I did everything for it that day, it was done days in advanced so holidays will have videos also!

No comments:

Post a Comment