Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy thanksgiving

Hello everyone happy thanksgiving to all my american brethren and happy Thursday to everyone else. I thought I would take this time to announce a few things. First and foremost after much thought and consideration I have decided to stop runnin from the fuzz, I have a few days worth of footage left that will be released but after that no more at least for now, no one really seems to want to watch them so goodbye for now. Next up is with runnin from the fuzz gone we have three days worth of no content, well too damn bad I have that solved, this may happen before we run out of runnin from the fuzz footage but starting soon on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday I will have I suck at world of tanks light tanks and medium tanks, this will add all of the classes to the footage real minus the heavy tanks.
Third and not least out of all of my tanks I am currently sitting at all of them being level 3 minus my tank destroyer which is at 4 I am hoping by Sunday this will change and all tanks will be in the 4 level range, I should be in game most of this weekend, stop by to see me, for now that is all I shall see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment